Ying and Yan. As below as above…Wherever we have good, we have bad. We could not understand cold if we did not have hot. We would not recognize love if we never experienced hate. There are opposite traits evident in each of the Astrology signs too.
1. Aries’ motto should be “I want it Now!” They are the most impulsive and impatient of all the signs.
3. Being the youngest sign in the zodiac, Aries can be quite immature.
Taurus (April 20th-May 20th)
1. Possessive and materialistic, sometimes it seems like Taurus missed the toddlers lesson on sharing.
2. Good luck getting a Taurus to budge in an argument. Once they make up their mind, they are painfully stubborn.
Gemini (May 21st-June 20th)
1. Geminis have so many different personalities, you never know who you’re gonna get.
2. When talking to a Gemini, don’t expect to get a word in edgewise. They love to hear themselves talk.
3. Slam poetry! Dance improv! Baroque architecture! Computer programming! Geminis have so many interests and hobbies they have a hard time committing to any one thing.
REMEMBER THIS IS THE SHADOW SIDES!
Cancer (June 21st-July 22nd)
1. They wear their heart on their sleeve. It’s no wonder the Cancer symbol is the crab. They’re moody with a capital M.
2. Cautious and timid, it can take years to coax a Cancer out of their comfort zone.
3. Cancers are so sensitive that any little thing could offend them. This article, for example. (Sorry!)
Leo (July 23rd-August 22nd)
1. A Leo has never met a mirror they didn’t love.
2. Beware the Leo’s charms–if they want something from you, they can probably get it.
3. A Leo’s need to be the center of attention can be problematic. Do you believe that the world revolves around Leos? Because they sure do.
Virgo (August 23rd-September 22nd)
1. They can be critical and judge–and you never know what they’re going to judge you for.
2. An unhappy Virgo will not hear a word you say if there’s a crooked picture frame in the room.
3. A cranky virgo can be such pessimists that if they’re feeling a little down, the world might as well be ending.
Libra (September 23rd-October 22nd)
1. Trying to make dinner plans with a Libra? You might as well wait for breakfast, because it will take at least that long for them to weigh every possible option.
2. A Libra will abandon their own values to make everyone else happy and keep the peace.
3. Libra’s fascination with beauty means they spend a lot of money on shopping therapy.
Scorpio (October 23rd-November 21st)
1. Don’t dare wrong a Scorpio. They won’t ever forget it, and they can make your life a living hell.
2. Scorpios’ powers of manipulation can seriously mess with your mental health.
3. There’s no such thing as a simple bad mood for a Scorpio – only an endless spiral into the depths of darkness and despair.
Sagittarius (November 22nd-December 21st)
1. Sagittarians are honest and blunt to the point of being tactless and hurtful.
2. You can tell when they are in a bad mood by their sarcasm.
3. If it’s not a new and exciting adventure, a Sagittarius is probably bored.
Capricorn (December 22nd-January 19th)
1. Capricorns are so controlled that “letting go” and “going with the flow” are totally foreign concepts to them.
2. Have a control freak boss who is a Capricorn? They won’t think twice about using someone for their own benefit.
3. Bad day! Capricorns thrive on negativity–a quick chat about their bad day can easily turn into an extensive rant about everything that’s ever gone wrong in their lives.
Aquarius (January 20th-February 18th)
1. Aquarians fancy themselves as objective and logical, which means they’re often quick to judge.
2. They live so much in their own heads that they can come off as detached and overly formal.
3. Always eager to give advice, Aquarians often fail to understand what you’re actually trying to say.
Pisces (February 19th-March 20th)
1. Pisces’ go-with-the-flow attitude can translate into a major lack of direction.
2. Spacey and aloof, Pisces often fails to notice the needs of others.
3. Although Pisces is supposed to be the oldest and wisest sign of the zodiac, they’re surprisingly gullible.